McKinney Mommas: Shop Beauty Week Event at Zulily Google+

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Shop Beauty Week Event at Zulily

I'm in some serious need of some new beauty products. All my lotions and potions are old, expired or dried out.

It's time to Shop the Beauty Week event at zulily! 

Here are my picks:


 $69.00
$23.99


Since becoming pregnant, my face is more blotchy and irritated than ever. I need soemthign that will work overnight to soothe and calm my upset skin. I'd love to try this Kantic Calming Evening Cream!



$24.00
$14.99

Guava is one of my favorite fruits, in fact, I'm drinking some Guava Juice right now! :-) This Guava Oil could be used for everything from skin conditioning to taming unruly hair cuticles. Plus, I bet it smells G-R-E-A-T!


$15.00
$9.99


Living in Texas does wonders to your hands. No, not good wonders....the dry, cracked, terrible kind of wonders. I need this Velvet Hand Cream to get my hands back into shape before the chilly weather sets in.





I don't get much time to get into the spa these days with two little people under the age of 3 running around, did I mention I'm pregnant with #3 as well? Anyway, a little at home spa Mineral Therapy Mud Mask by Avani would be heaven for me!



$84.00
$34.99

Of course, since becoming pregnant, a daily face lotion with SPF is more important than ever. It seems like I instantly get "pregnancy mask" or darker pigmentation on my face whenever I'm pregnant, which I really detest.  Using a face lotion with at least SPF 15 is something I need to add into my daily beauty regimine to protect my skin from any further damage.

Anyway, those are my picks for Zulily Beauty Week!


Do you have any favorite beauty products to share with me? I'd love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!