Co-worker or in-laws?
Heck, just about anyone would be excited to get a Wine Country Gift Basket!
Here's a selection of my favorite baskets this year:
For the Tea Lover
|Tea Party Gift Basket|
Complete with a set of (4) beautiful mugs, this gift basket is a perfect gift for the tea lover in your life. An affordable choice at $39.95.
For the Foodie
|The Gourmet Gift Basket|
I love to try new gourmet food items, and this basket is chock full of them! French truffles, Daelman's Caramel Wafer, 57th Street Garlic & Chive Bagel Chips and so much more. Plus at only $49.95 with FREE Shipping, how could you go wrong?
For the Grandkids
For the Wine Lover
|Vintners Path Holiday Quartet|
What a gorgeous holiday gift basket. Filled to the brim with (4) wines from Vintners Path Winery and a generous selection of tasty snacks to enjoy with your wine. I was sent this basket to enjoy during the holiday season, and think it's a perfect choice for gift giving at only $79.95!
My favorite selections from this basket were:
- Vintners Path Winery Cabernet Sauvignon
- Nonnis Panetini with the Brie spread
- French Chocolate Truffles!
I love that the basket is re-usable and this one also comes with a pretty little wine stopper so even after the contents of the basket is gone, you'll continue to enjoy your gifts!
SHOP at Wine Country Gift Baskets for your perfect gift today!
~ GIVEAWAY ~
Enter to Win the Vintners Path Holiday Quartet from Wine Country Gift Baskets!
Retail Value $79.95
- Giveaway deadline: December 21, 2012
- Complete Rafflecopter Entry Form to win!
- (1) Mandatory entry, all others are bonus entries!
* I was not paid for this post. All opinions are 100% my own and I am under no obligation to write a positive review. Thank you to the company indicated for providing me with a sample for honest evaluation.