McKinney Mommas: Need Somewhere To Put That Champagne? Google+

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Need Somewhere To Put That Champagne?

I'm gearing up for my "Shuck the Halls" Oyster & Champagne Party later this week and have a few final items to set the party off right.

Personal Creations has a plethora of goodies to help me throw a great party during the holidays.


Galvanized Beverage Tub


This Galvanized Beverage Tub is perfect for my holiday party.  I'm going to fill it with crushed ice and settle some champagne bottles inside. It'll be great for summer patio BBQ parties too, filled with our favorite beer!

It's even larger than it appears in the photo, perfect size for 5-6 wine bottles or lots-o-beer and soda.  I had mine engraved with "CHEERS!"



I want my party guest to feel welcome, and this personalized Happy Holidays Doormat will do just the trick. I added our family name, and it looks great sitting at our front door, sandwiched by two baby pine trees and a wreath to make the entrance to our home festive and inviting!



One of the reasons I'm hosting this party, is because my family is flying in from all across the country to celebrate my daughter's first Christmas with us here in Texas.  

Our daughter's Nana always sends owl related clothing and gifts because our nursery is owl themed.  We decided to return the favor and create this personalized Christmas Is A Hoot mug just for her, with the names of her grandkids on it.

I can't wait to see her response when she opens up this personalized gift!

Who would you like to buy a personalized gift for this year?


*Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. The products used to facilitate this review were given to me free of cost by the company for evaluation.  However, all opinions are 100% my own and I am not under any obligation to write a positive review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!