McKinney Mommas: Cozy and Stylish Maternity Top - Michael Stars Google+

Monday, November 18, 2013

Cozy and Stylish Maternity Top - Michael Stars

Cozy, comfy and........well, cozy.

That's what I want my maternity clothes to feel like, don't you?

Michael Stars recently sent me out one of their favorite maternity tops to check out and see if it fit my "Cozy, Comfy, Cozy" requirements.



They sent me this top, their Maternity Soho Stripe Crew Neck Tee, in the color Oxide, and it sure met the cozy quota.   

Made in the USA and totally washable (poly, supima, micro modal blend) it's held up great so far. I don't know if you've noticed this, but unfortunately 100% cotton maternity clothes often lose their shape with all the stretching that goes on - so especially for the colder months I'm totally okay with a synthetic blend.

Me! In my new Michael Stars Maternity Top.




I didn't have anyone but my toddler to take photos of me today, and while I love to showcase her work, our attempt at a photo shoot, fashion session with Big Sister H. at the lens, turned out with just my knees and boots in most of the pictures - so here's the best, I could do. 

As you can see, it's pretty roomy.  Actually, this top is only offered in "One Size" which I'm slightly bummed about since I'd prefer a more snug fit.  However, in another month or two I'm thinking I'll probably fill out the top a little better.

To give you an idea of how the "One Size" fits - right now I'm 23 weeks pregnant, 5'3 and 131lbs.  So, as you can see, it's pretty generous in size. Generous, but super comfy!

For more information on Michael Stars Maternity Line visit: http://www.michaelstars.com/maternity





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!