McKinney Mommas: Children's Thanksgiving Book Roundup! Google+

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Children's Thanksgiving Book Roundup!

Looking for children's books that help you tell the story of Thanksgiving to your kiddos?

I've had fun this week checking out the holiday selection at our local library with my toddlers - Pete the Cat has become one of our new favorites!


Here's a roundup of Thanksgiving goodies from HarperCollins:


McKinney Mommas' TIP: See if your library has an online catalog and search for these titles by name, then reserve them and POOF you have the books waiting for you when you arrive at the library and don't have to go searching high and low. I just discovered this feature at my library and LOVE it. 
 































I hope you're able to find some of these great children's Thanksgiving books at your local library or bookstore and share the meaning of Thanksgiving with your children this holiday!

Happy Thanksgiving..........soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!