McKinney Mommas: Get a good night's sleep with DACRON® down-alternative Fieldcrest Luxury Pillows - Review Google+

Monday, June 4, 2012

Get a good night's sleep with DACRON® down-alternative Fieldcrest Luxury Pillows - Review

Getting a good night's rest so SO important for mothers and fathers alike.

For me, a pillow has at least 85% of the chore in making sure my sleep is restful so I like to choose wisely when shopping for pillows.


I was given the opportunity to review a Fieldcrest Luxury pillow over the past week, and have to say I was surprised at the comfort and high-quality feel of this pillow.

The Fieldcrest Luxury pillow is filled with DACRON® Memory Fiber down alternative, so it's perfect for anyone who loves that feather down "feel", but has allergies or just can't sleep thinking about that half naked duck walking around for your pleasure!



When I first saw the Fieldcrest Luxury pillows, I was immediately reminded of the pillows that they have at nice boutique hotels, puffy and soft, retaining perfect pillow shape.  Honestly, most hotel pillows are too puffy for me, I typically like a flatter more solid pillow, being a stomach and side sleeper, so I was a bit hesitant to try these pillows.

What a surprise!  Seriously, both my husband and I have been sleeping on these Fieldcrest Luxury pillow with DACRON® Memory Fiber down-alternative for the past week and were quite pleased with the versatility.

Super soft, with a 300 thread count, 100% cotton sateen stripe cover, there was no itchy, new pillow feel here - just silky smooth comfort.  The fluffy pillows, that I thought might be TOO fluffy for this side sleeper (me), molded to my head just right and provided support, but didn't prop my neck up too much.

I'm sold.

The Fieldcrest Luxury pillow with DACRON® Memory Fiber down-alternative was created to provide an alternative to expensive natural down pillows and does just that!

Available at Target, debuting mid-June 2012...............so you don't have much longer to wait!

For more information on DACRON® fiberfill, visit http://www.invista.com/en/brands/dacron.html 

HAPPY SLEEPING!




*Disclosure: This was not a paid post. The products used to facilitate this review were given to me free of cost by the company.  However, all opinions are 100% my own and were not influenced by the complimentary product received. As I am under no obligation to post a positive review if I feel it is not warranted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!