McKinney Mommas: Office Supplies & Organization Tools from Shoplet.com - REVIEW Google+

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Office Supplies & Organization Tools from Shoplet.com - REVIEW

I love office supplies!  

I've always appreciated products that make my job easier and tasks quicker to accomplish.

Even though I don't have a "traditional job" at this moment, while raising my children, I still love to shop for office supplies that help organize my time, as well as my mom and blog responsibilities.

Shoplet.com sent me a few products to review, recently and I put them to the test.

First up, the Pendaflex Ready-Tab Lift Tab Reinforced Hanging Folders - I wish I had these when I was working my last job. We were big into recycling (non-profit), so I'd always have to weed through piles of used file folders to find the ones with nice tabs left on them. No missing tabs with this product.




This product has (5) angled tabs that easily lift up and won't fall out.  So you can choose whichever position you'd like for each file and the tabs will look clean and organized right from the start. Easy to write on directly, or to outfit with a peel-off label. These Hanging Folders are available in red, green, blue, yellow and orange, so there are plenty of colors to organize by topic.

The second item, is the Pendaflex Divide it Up File Folder - this is a perfect item for both stay-at-home moms, and working moms to stay organized.  At only $7.95 for a pack of 12 - these folders have (3) separate sections to help manage bills, coupons, receipts or other important documents all within one folder.


I am always looking for better ways to sort my paperwork within a topic or theme instead of having a million separate folders for each piece of paper.  This folder is perfect to divide up items by topic, but still keep similar items all in one easy to find location. Plus there is no need to purchase a separate tab, as they are already built into this product. Just stick a label on and you're that much closer to having your bills, receipts or coupons organized and easy to find.

The last item I was sent to review, was the Ampad Project Planner - now I'm not "into" pink, but I'm all about any product that donates to breast cancer research!  This Daily Planner is perfect for keeping myself on task for writing reviews and articles in a timely manner here on McKinney Mommas!


The Project Action Notes section is perfect to assign myself tasks and the lined and numbered Project Planning notes section is perfect to include more information on the steps I need to take to accomplish the overall project.


Each sheet is able to tear off cleanly, with micro-perforated edges so you can take your tasks with you on the go, or file them elsewhere if needed. With 84 sheets, you'll be able to use this planner for many projects to come, and at only $5.24 each at Shoplet.com you won't shed a tear when it's time to buy more!

So, when you're in need of some home or business office supplies, at fantastic prices - check out Shoplet.com




I
SHOP GREEN



*Disclosure: This was not a paid post. The products used to facilitate this review were given to me free of cost by the company.  However, all opinions are 100% my own and were not influenced by the complimentary product received. As I am under no obligation to post a positive review if I feel it is not warranted.  

1 comment :

  1. Oh, I like these! A great help for my coupons and paperwork around the home!
    radeeolover at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!