Traveling this summer?
Kiddos already potty trained?
Be sure to take along PottyCover with you to protect yourself and your kiddos from "germy" public bathrooms!
PottyCover is designed to fit on top of any toilet seat, and cover all the way around the edges and front for maximum coverage (i.e. where those precious baby legs hang off).
Why choose PottyCover?
- Provides a waterproof barrier between your precious baby's bum and public toilets
- Disposable - so the germs stay in the bathroom where they belong
- Convenient - each Potty Cover is packaged individually in small bags, easy to carry in your purse or diaper bag.
- Affordable - one package costs only $5.99
- Easily available at: Amazon, Buy Buy Baby, Ebay and Bed, Bath & Beyond.
* PottyCover has offered to give one of our readers a package for FREE! *
- Click READ MORE>>> below to complete easy entry form!
- Last day to enter giveaway is June 17th!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.