McKinney Mommas: June is "Child Awareness" & "Child Vision" month + Father's Day! Google+

Friday, June 1, 2012

June is "Child Awareness" & "Child Vision" month + Father's Day!

Here at McKinney Mommas we're going to have some fun this month!

JUNE 2012

We have a few themes going on during the fabulous month of June that I wanted to let you know about.


It's "Focus on Fathers" month (i.e. Father's Day is June 18th) so will be hosting some fantastic giveaways and reviews related to the favorite men in our lives.

  • Have you seen our Texas Irons giveaway yet?  We're giving away (4) sets of cool Steak Branding Iron Sets - each retailing between $40-$60. Perfect for you hubby or dad - ENTER TODAY!
  • and stay tuned for an awesome $100 gift certificate to arttoframes.com/ to display all your cherished photos of the kids and their papa!



Also, it's "Child Awareness" and "Child Vision" month, so be sure to check back weekly for some fantastic child related reviews and giveaways!


I hope you enjoy JUNE along with me ~ McKinney Mommas

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am a new follower via FB! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!