I'm not one to pay full price at the fancy kids clothing shops.
I'm not knocking it, and hey those kids dressed to the nines DO look super cute.
I just feel that if they're gonna play in the mud and have fun spaghetti dinners, it doesn't make sense (to me) to buy $70 jeans for my 2 year old.
So, I was excited to find out about Just Between Friends McKinney/Allen, that puts on a huge community event with deals on kids clothes and items for 50-90% off retail prices!
- The Courtyard Marriott - Allen, TX
- February 28, 2013 - Pre Sale - Click here for details on how to get in early!
- March 1-3, 2013 - Open to the Public
- Shop for kids clothing, toys, furniture, decor and gear at 50-90% off
- SELL your maternity or kids clothing or gear as a consignor
- March 1-3 $3.00 General Admission Pass
- February 28 - $10 Prime Time Shopping Pass
- FREE Admission for McKinney Mommas Readers on March 1-3 - just print the ad or show on your smartphone below
- Teacher Pre-Sale, Feb 28th at 6:30pm (bring employment ID)
- First Time Parent, Foster Parent/Grandparent Sale, Feb 28th at 7:30pm
For more info, visit: http://www.mckinney.jbfsale.com/