McKinney Mommas: Cascade Platinum Means No Pre-Wash? I'm In! #MyPlatinum Google+

Friday, June 21, 2013

Cascade Platinum Means No Pre-Wash? I'm In! #MyPlatinum

Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Cascade. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.

Sometimes, I don't even know why I have a dishwasher.

Most of the time, I pre-wash everything so well that it probably doesn't really need a trip through the dishwasher.  I feel so wasteful, when I do this - my water bill is already pretty high as it is.

I think that habit started back when I used cheap, generic dishwasher detergent, and my dishes wouldn't get clean unless I DID pre-wash the heck out of them.

Cascade Platinum says they're here to solve my problem!





Their new formula, uses increased enzyme power to get that nasty grease off your dishes and glassware. So, even food that's been hanging out for 24 hours (umm, do you really leave your dishes out that long? Tisk, Tisk!) is tackled by Cascade Platinum

The liquid top surfactant formula is so powerful, that it goes beyond just getting your dishes shiny - to keeping your actual dishwasher's interior sparkling clean! Plus, the chelan (chemical compound) in Cascade Platinum helps break up hard-water calcium deposits left on your dishes. Double duty - BAM!

Since trying Cascade Platinum, I actually think my dishwasher looks whiter and cleaner (no filmy residue) than before. My glassware also looks pretty darn spotless! Hey, they weren't kidding.




Ooooh, look how pretty! (Cascade Platinum pictured above).

Speaking of pretty.  If you're into taking photos of your food as much as I am you'll appreciate how Cascade Platinum can get your presentation platters "camera-ready."

Even, Top Chef judge and editor of Food+Wine magazine, Gail Simmons, has partnered with Cascade to discuss how important presentation is in food prep:

Gail recommends impressing with a Platinum Presentation

“The easiest recipes pop with unexpected, gourmet presentations.  Drizzle bright sauces on sparkling white plates or layer desserts in crystal-clean glassware. Keep your presentation sparkling with Cascade Platinum, which keeps dishes perfect for anytime entertaining and impromptu guests.”

For more information on Platinum Presentations visit, Cascade Platinum's Facebook Page.
                                                    
                                                    * * * 

If you're ready to entertain with spotless stemware and dishes, pick up your camera and document the event, because you could win big!



Cascade “My Platinum” Contest

WHAT: 
  • To win, users must register and upload a photo with the #MyPlatinum hashtag and tag @MyCascade.  Participants that have not registered will be disqualified from winning.
  • Each week, two contestants will be selected to receive a brand new Whirlpool dishwasher..... AND..............one lucky grand prize winner will receive a Platinum kitchen makeover!
THEMES:

Week 1: My Platinum Plate (Entry Period: 6/3-6/9)
              Show us your best dish styled from the sparkling plate up!
Week 2: My Platinum Bite (Entry Period: 6/10-6/16)
       Show us your best bite and most creative use of sparkling silverware!
Week 3: My Platinum Clink (Entry: 6/17-6/23)
       Show us how you serve up creative concoctions in sparkling glasses. Cheers!
Week 4: My Platinum Table (Entry Period: 6/24-6/30)
       Show us your sparkling tablescape for your most special celebrations!



Enter to Win by visiting: #MyPlatinumInstagram

Cascade

Good Luck!



Tell me momma, what's your biggest kitchen headache?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!