McKinney Mommas: On The Road To A Healthy Smile With Colgate Total Mouthwash Google+

Monday, June 24, 2013

On The Road To A Healthy Smile With Colgate Total Mouthwash

I have a confession to make.

Last month was my first time to see a dentist in....well......10 years.

My new dentist was great at not making me feel bad, and inspired me to really make a commitment to maintain my oral health and keep a healthy smile a priority for me and my family from here on out.

One of the ways I plan to keep my teeth and smile looking healthy and bright is a daily routine of brushing with Colgate toothpaste (twice a day), flossing daily (which I'm terrible at remembering to do), and using Colgate Total Mouthwash.







After my recent dentist appointment, it was amazing how different my teeth felt. 

So much better! The plaque was gone, teeth were shiny and white and I felt like I actually wanted to smile with my teeth.

If you look at most of my photos, I typically do this closed mouth smile, mostly because I feel nervous about showing my teeth. 

Not today, ladies and gentleman! Say CHEESE!


Gotta keep those chompers healthy and clean so we can keep eating yummy food like this!

I almost didn't want to eat or drink anything after my dental appointment, since my teeth were so clean. That didn't last long, of course...but I am committed to doing my part in keeping my chompers in tip-top shape.

My daughter already has a fun and consistent routine with daddy of brushing their teeth every night before bed. She gets to brush them herself, then daddy takes a turn - back and forth they go until the job is done. 

Of course our children learn by example and starting her on the road to good oral health early is so important for both of our futures! 


Why Colgate Total?


Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield is a new mouthwash that boasts these benefits:
  • Helps prevent gingivitis
  • No alcohol burn
  • Significantly reduces plaque
  • and kills 99% of germs - working for 12 hours even after eating and drinking!
I can't wait to see what my dentist says at my next appointment after I've been using the Colgate regimen for 2 weeks!

Colgate Total is available at Target Stores everywhere! 

And be sure to check out Colgate's Facebook Page for ways to improve your healthy smile and grab some coupons while you're at it!

* Check out all the fun photos from my trip to shop for Colgate Total in my Google + album.

2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you are using Colgate to get your teeth back in shape! Cute picture of your daughter and yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!