Most of the time, mine is the computer desk. It's where I pay bills, write letters, sort coupons and write this handy dandy little blog of mine - McKinney Mommas.
Yes, ladies and gents, this is where the magic happens. Not so...magical, huh?
I happen to have a working relationship with Shoplet.com that mainly sells office supplies, so figured they might have something to help me get this mess in order.
Sure enough, the most recent shipment on it's way to me was (4) Deflecto-o Desk Organizers - this should help!
From Top to Bottom (pictured above):
1. Deflecto-o Two Drawer Cube Organizer (DEF350101)
- This two drawer organizer is great for keeping paper clips or binder clips in one place. I put some of my craft scissors in one and wallet in the other.
- This is my favorite of the 4 organizers, with four separate drawers for little do-dads. I put gift cards & credit cards in one, business cards in another, iphone chargers/cords in the third and, spare change and hairclips in the fourth. I know...weird.
- With four sections in the shape of an "X", this is perfect to organize and separate pens, pencils, highlighters and white out.
- An empty box, plain and simple. Great for holding larger items like post it notes, or stacking small letters or bills.
Each of the cubes are purchased separately, but come with clips to attach them to each other for stability.
See the little black clips that attach them together. I like this feature, so you could stack them tall or wide or which ever way works for your office space.
I'm pretty happy with the results of using these Deflect-O Cube Organizers to de-clutter my home office space.
I just wish I would have thought of this sooner!
And if you're in the market for some cool promotional products for your blog or company, be sure to check out the huge selection of premium customized products at Shoplet.com.
So, how does this look after my Shoplet.com and Deflect-O makeover?