McKinney Mommas: Baby McKinney #3 "The Bookend" Has Arrived! Google+

Monday, March 31, 2014

Baby McKinney #3 "The Bookend" Has Arrived!

In case you were wondering.

This is what I've been working on the past week or so...





























Anyone that's told you that the third delivery would be the fastest and easiest......tell them to come barking up my tree and I'll set the story straight.

Baby McKinney #3, let's call her "The Bookend" since she's our last, came out hollerin' after 20 hours of active labor at Baylor McKinney (another story for another time) a full four days past due!

Big Sister H., Baby O. (not a baby anymore) are very excited to have a baby sister in the house and so far are adjusting very well. 

I'm gonna give myself a few weeks off to recover and adjust to life with three children under the age of four....yes that means I will have three teenage girls at the same time. Yikes.

You'll be happy to know that "The Bookend" is very healthy and happy, and has already gained back her birth weight (and then some) in just one week. Hooray for breastfeeding!

Thanks for all your thoughts, wishes and prayers. We needed them all!

We'll be back to chat soon!  

McKinney Mommas


2 comments :

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!