McKinney Mommas: Prenatal Ailments & Healthy Pregnancy with healthy mama® brand Google+

Monday, March 10, 2014

Prenatal Ailments & Healthy Pregnancy with healthy mama® brand



Being 8 months pregnant, and having two toddlers to care for, it's more important than ever that I do what I can to stay on top of my pregnancy health. 

I was happy to accept some samples from healthy mama® brand during my pregnancy this year that helped me deal with some of the most common prenatal ailments out there - and all without a prescription!



healthy mama® brand has an assortment of products that are made specifically for pregnant women, so it takes the guesswork out of squinting over label after label to see if the bottle has been approved for use while you're pregnant. 

Disclaimer: No medication has been proven 100% safe during pregnancy or nursing.  I am not a medical professional, so as always, please obtain advice from your OB or Physician before trying any vitamins or medication while pregnant. 

If you've ever been pregnant, you know that some of the most common issues facing expectant women are heartburn, constipation, fatigue, general aches & pains and sleeplessness.


 
Luckily, healthy mama® brand has a solution for all those prenatal ailments:

I have a chance to try all the healthy mama® brand products out and they all seemed to do their job just right!  I have the bottle of Tame The Flame for heartburn on my bedside table, since it's right around sleepytime that I start to feel the need for some heartburn relief - and it works!

I found the Boost It Up vitamin drink to be a little chalky and a had a lingering mineral (vitamin) flavor, but did kinda feel perked up after drinking it. 

I also have a slipped disc, in addition to my regular pregnancy aches & pains, so the EaZZZe The Pain gave me a little extra relief while helping me get the sleep I need on occasion. 




Be Well Rounded is healthy mama® brand's prenatal vitamin & DHA Supplement (two separate bottles).  I was happy to find that neither one irritated my stomach like some prenatal vitamins do. They provide 100% of the daily recommended Folic Acid for pregnant women and 17 other vitamins and minerals. 

I most recently was paying $50 per bottle of a 30-day supply of prenatal vitamins WITH a prescription, so at $32.99, for a 60-day supply of both the  Prenatal Vitamins and DHA Supplement (2 months supply) sounds like a deal to me! 



WHERE CAN I BUY healthy mama® brand?

  • Healthy Mama products are now available for purchase in buybuy BABY and Babies “R” Us Stores nationwide.

HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION? 



Here's wishing you a healthy and happy, and more importantly....a COMFORTABLE pregnancy! 


Disclaimer: Please remember, no medication has been proven 100% safe during pregnancy or nursing.  I am not a medical professional, so as always, please obtain advice from your OB or Physician before trying any vitamins or medication while pregnant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!