McKinney Mommas: eVitamins.com Makes Shopping for Supplements Stress-Free! Google+

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

eVitamins.com Makes Shopping for Supplements Stress-Free!


Just the other day, I ran out of a few of my staple vitamins.  So, I ran to the closest store, which happens to be a major retailer, to stock up.

I found myself, in the vitamin aisle, staring at the bottles, overwhelmed by the choices available.

Did I want 50 tablets of Calcium in 250mg tabs or 100 tablets in 1000mgs?

Plus, which brand was best?

I found myself taking what seemed like forever, reading labels, having to move out of the way for this or that customer and generally feeling hurried and stressed.

eVitamins.com is a simple solution for people like me who hate to waste time in the store choosing their supplements.  Vitamins are searchable by type, pkg/count, brand, and price at eVitamins, so you don't have to fumble through tons of bottles on the shelf to find what you're looking for.

My husband recently ran his first marathon, and experienced some knee joint pain afterward.  Glucosamine was recommended to help rebuild natural cartilage and maintain healthy joints.

So, I went to eVitamins.com and searched for Glucosamine, and sorted the results by highest reviews. Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex by Solgar was the best result that turned up. Another great feature at eVitamins, is that you can compare the features of multiple brands of vitamins without opening and closing a bunch of tabs or windows.


Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex by Solgar
Our order arrived within days, and was packaged securely - no spills or breaks.  My husband has been taking this Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex regularly and has noticed some relief in his joint pain.  No digestive issues or icky side effects. I know, when I had a shoulder injury I took the same supplement and very quickly began to find the pain and stiffness slowly going away.

So, the next time you are in the market for some vitamins or supplements - check out eVitamins.com and see how you can save on time and money!


Please remember, I'm not a medical professional so as always, please check with your doctor or medical care provider before taking any new supplements.

*Disclosure: This was not a paid post. The products used to facilitate this review were given to me free of cost by the company.  However, all opinions are 100% my own and were not influenced by the complimentary product received. As I am under no obligation to post a positive review if I feel it is not warranted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!