McKinney Mommas: Hoover TwinTank™ Steam Mop - Does the Job and in Record Time! Google+

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hoover TwinTank™ Steam Mop - Does the Job and in Record Time!

The Hoover TwinTank™ Steam Mop took me only minutes to set up from the box. All the directions were straightforward and easy to understand. 

There weren't many pieces to put together, which made for a stress free set-up for a busy mom like me. The only prep work once the mop is put together is to fill two reservoirs – one with water and one with a cleaning solution and choose which cleaning pad you need (hard wood or tile). 

Photo courtesy of hoover.com
At first glance, I thought there was a chance these reservoirs were too small and would require numerous refills during one mopping job. I'm happy to say, I was wrong. I never had to refill the reservoirs and steam mopped my entire house (including my living room and den, tile kitchen, dining room, bathroom and all the hallways).

It only took a few seconds to heat up and was ready to go before you know it. No waiting - I like that! The lightweight design didn't strain my shoulders after cleaning all my floors, and the handle and steam trigger were easy to use. 

I was happy to find that the Hoover cleaning solution is 100% biodegradable and gave my hardwood floors a nice shine. Plus, the shape of the head is perfect for getting into into corners that regular mops tend to miss.

I'm very happy with the Hoover TwinTank™ Steam Mop and have already started recommending it to my family and friends that have laminate, tile or hardwood floors. 

This Hoover TwinTank™ Steam Mop could easily become this mom's best friend!



Disclosure: I received a sample of this product to facilitate my review, but my opinions are entirely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!