If you or your little ones suffer from seasonal allergies.....
Here are some great tips for beating the summer allergy blues:
Summer Allergy Tips from Children's Claritin
During the summer months, grass pollen fills the air across much of North America. There are many types of grasses, and several of them have long seasons. In the southern United States, Bermuda grass is found nearly year-round. When taking care of your entire family, consider these pointers for people whose everyday schedules change in the summer:
- Take Claritin® allergy products as soon as you begin to have symptoms.
- Having medication with you will help you control your allergy symptoms before they control your lifestyle.
- Avoid yard work that may increase your exposure to pollen and molds, such as mowing, raking and weeding.
- Post reminders to take medication.
- Take medication at the same time each day.
- If you need to take medication during the day, carry it with you.
- Buy a watch with an alarm and set it to go off every day when it's time to take your medicine.
- Use Claritin products as directed.
This summer be FREE to PLAY!
CLICK HERE to discover 24 ways to enjoy your SUMMER both indoors and out!