McKinney Mommas: Simply 7 = Simply Heaven [Review] Google+

Friday, August 31, 2012

Simply 7 = Simply Heaven [Review]

I grew up in a household where we used healthy ingredients like:

  • Carob Powder vs. Chocolate
  • Molasses vs. Syrup
  • Wheat Flour vs. White Flour

 You get the idea, HEALTHY!

You might think that since I grew up that way, I might have gone the opposite path and started eating "junk food" when I was older.  Luckily, that wasn't the case.  My dear momma set me on a pretty healthy food path that I've continued on (for the most part).

Simply 7 recently sent me some delicious snacks to try and I have to say they are probably our family's new favorite.

Simply 7's Snacks Follow These 7 Rules
  • No Trans Fat
  • No Artificial Colors or Flavors
  • No Preservatives or Additives
  • Gluten Free
  • All Natural Recipes
  • Simple Ingredients
  • .........and Simply Delicious

I tried all (11) flavors of their Hummus Chips, Lentil Chips and yes, even Pomegranate Chips and after careful evaluation think they hit the Simple 7 ball out of the park with ALL of them!

Honestly, there wasn't one of them that we didn't like! But if we have to narrow it down............

Our Simply 7 Favorites

Simply 7 - Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Chips

This one was MY personal favorite. A light and crispy chip make from chick peas, with a bold slightly sweet roasted red pepper flavor and nice paprika kick!


Simply 7 - Sea Salt Lentil Chips

Simply 7's Lentil Chips with Sea Salt were my husband's favorite.  This was a nice flavorful chip, great for dipping or just eating alone.  My husband likes basic, no frills flavors, which this was.  Don't let the simple flavor of Sea Salt fool you though, this chip is nowhere close to boring.


White Cheddar Pomegranate Chips

My Toddler's favorite were the Pomegranate Chips that come in White Cheddar, Sea Salt and Black Pepper. Have you ever heard of a Pomegranate Chip? I hadn't until now. It's a surprisingly sweet snack that turns slightly savory with the White Cheddar flavor. Crazy, but good.

Simply 7 = Simply Heaven

Check out the rest of the delicious snacks at Simply 7 HERE!

Don't forget to LIKE Simply 7 on FACEBOOK and FOLLOW them on TWITTER too!


P.S...........................YUM!

Also, be on the lookout for a GIVEAWAY of this delicious product in the near future!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!