McKinney Mommas: "Get Your Bump On" Food & Wine Event - Medical City Dallas Google+

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

"Get Your Bump On" Food & Wine Event - Medical City Dallas

Thinking about starting a family? 

Want to benefit March of Dimes, while snackin' and sippin' on some tasty treats?

Then, "Get Your Bump On" at Medical City - Dallas is for you!


Photo courtesy of Medical City Hospital
 
 Pregnant, or thinking about starting a family soon?

It's true that one of the most important decisions you’ll make is where to deliver your baby. Medical City Children's Hospital wants to make your decision a little easier.

You're invited for only $10 (all proceeds go to March of Dimes) to bring your significant other, or just a friend, to our “Get Your Bump On” dinner date!

After sampling some delicious food and wine, I'm betting you're gonna want to....."Get Your Bump On" {boom, chickka, boom, boom).

P.S. I'm not going since I somehow had two babies in the last two years....I'm already well versed in "getting my bump on." But hey, you should go enjoy yourself!

My 1st peanut and I at Medical City Dallas - 2011

WHERE: 
WHEN:
  • Monday, February 4, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. 
WHAT: 
  • You’ll enjoy appetizers and adult beverages from some of Dallas’ most popular restaurants, like Sfuzzi and The Standard Pour.  Also, you'll be able to sample some of the food new parents rave about during their stay at Medical City. 
  • Tour the labor and delivery floor at Medical City to learn how we take care of new moms and babies. 
  • You’ll even leave with a fun gift bag and educational materials about healthy pregnancies!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!