Zoës Kitchen has provided McKinney Mommas with some fun kid-friendly recipes, so you can start a tradition of cooking with the family!
The kitchen can be a fascinating and creative place for kids and introducing them at an early age can be an enjoyable and delicious learning experience for both children and parents. Culinary creativity gives kids the opportunity to explore new foods while offering a fun way to spend time with the family!
Keep reading to find out how to win a gift card to Zoës Kitchen!
Whether hosting a baking party or introducing children to their first apron and mixer, we thought McKinney Mommas readers would be interested in these kid-friendly recipes from Zoës Kitchen.
These simple and easy recipes are perfect to try with your little sous-chefs!
- Baking is always a blast and kids will enjoy getting their hands dirty with Zoës Fresh Take Pimento Cheese Biscuits. Young ones can roll out the biscuit dough, help place on the baking sheet and watch them transform in the oven to warm, yummy creations.
- Pasta is a sure favorite among children so why not whip up Zoës Fresh Take Pasta Bake! Your little chef can help measure and mix all the ingredients in a big bowl and transfer to a casserole dish - with the help of mom and dad!
- Kids love to build beautiful creations making Zoës Mediterranean Layer Dip an especially fun recipe! Children can start with a shallow bowl of hummus and layer colorful veggies and feta for a delicious dip.
Now you're on your way to creating kids that are culinary geniuses! Well at least they'll have a positive perspective on cooking healthy foods while spending time with family in the kitchen, anyway.
To find a Zoës Kitchen near you, click here.
|Gamma & Baby O. at Zoës Kitchen|
~ GIVEAWAY ~
Win a $25 Gift Card to Zoës Kitchen
(or $40 to a local grocery store if Zoës is not available in winner's region)
- To enter: Complete easy entry on Rafflecopter form below
- Giveaway ends: March 22nd, 2013
- Open to US residents, 18+
- Note: If winner does not live within a reasonable distance from a Zoës Kitchen, a gift card to a local grocery store will be given instead, so the winner can purchase ingredients to create a Zoe's Recipe at home.