McKinney Mommas: Quick Clean Breastmilk Removal Soap by Medela - NEW product Google+

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Quick Clean Breastmilk Removal Soap by Medela - NEW product

You might remember I reviewed the Calma® bottle designed for breastfed babies by Medela last year.

Well, Medela has just come out with a new product for mommas, the Quick Clean Breastmilk Removal Soap

If you're a nursing mother, you know that for some reason breastmilk is really tough to get out of well, just about anything. The residue from breastmilk has stained my shirts, nursing bras and even has stubbornly clung onto the sides of my baby bottles and breastpump. 


I haven't used the product yet, but apparently the Quick Clean Soap will remove breastmilk residue if you just let the stained item soak for a bit in the solution. 


If you want to try this product from Medela, you can print out a $1.00 off coupon (expires March 31, 2013) at this link.

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!