McKinney Mommas: VitalOxide Hospital Grade Disinfectant + Safe For Kids Google+

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

VitalOxide Hospital Grade Disinfectant + Safe For Kids

We recently began the potty training journey. 

If you haven't experienced it yet, it's not exactly the most sanitary event in the books.

I knew I needed a disinfectant that would work on multiple surfaces, but didn't want to use harsh chemicals for the sake of my little ones lungs and skin. 

VitalOxide, is a hospital grade disinfectant I found, that cleans as well as bleach, but is safe for children and adults.  

Knowing that I was going to be cleaning and sanitizing the potty chair, floor, uh....random surfaces multiple times a day, it was very important to me that the products I used would be both safe for my kids and have a minimal impact on the environment.

I was so excited to find out about this company, that uses "green cleaning" practices and harnesses the power of nature's chemistry to use in their cleaning products, instead of harmful chemicals.


  • EPA approved (Environmental Protection Agency).
  • Hospital Grade - which means it kills harmful bacteria like: Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella cholerasuis and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
  • Food Contact Sanitizer - reduces bacterias that cause staph infections & E.coli by 99.999% within 1 minute on a food contact surface.
  • Kills Mold & Mildew - prevents mold spores from growing for up to 7 months
  • Odor Eliminator - hypoallergenic, so won't trigger asthma issues like with similar products

After a few weeks of using VitalOxide daily to sanitize and disinfect the potty chair (pee pee and yes, even poo poo) I'm pleased to say that at the end of the day, the potty chair smelled clean and new as the day we opened the box.

What's better, is that I felt at ease, knowing my little one's tushie wasn't sitting on a chemically sprayed surface that could irritate her very sensitive skin.

VitalOxide, is my new, green, pee-pee & poo-poo cleaning machine!

To learn more about VitalOxide, visit their website at

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for the share! Is this similar to a Glutaraldehyde solution? I heard that is what hospitals use to disinfect everything during flu season.


Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!