McKinney Mommas: Healthy Snacks Delivered To Your Door - NatureBox Google+

Friday, March 15, 2013

Healthy Snacks Delivered To Your Door - NatureBox

Trying to stay healthy this year?  Are you making steps towards choosing healthy snacks instead of ones full of empty calories?



Did you put those potato chips on the shelf, but are still craving some tasty salty snacks? 

Enter, NatureBox

How about instead of revamping your whole diet, start out small with just replacing your favorite fatty snacks with healthy ones.




With NatureBox, you can have quality delicious and nutritious snacks delivered to your door. 

No more browsing through the aisles of the heath food store trying to figure out which products to buy...because with Nature Box, the best tasting ones are selected for you. 




 
For $19.95 you'll have (5) full sized healthy snacks delivered right to your doorstep and you can cancel your subscrption at any time.  

I know it's easy to drop $20 bucks on chips, cookies and other unhealthy snacks during your regular grocery store trip, so why not invest in your health instead?




In my first NatureBox I received:
  • Wild Berry Bunch - a mix of dried fruits that were great to eat on top of yogurt or just by themselves.
  • Lone Star Snack Mix - this satisfied my craving for salty and savory snacking - mesquite almonds, peanuts and savory multigrain chips.
  • Orange Crush Granola - a lively orange kick, made this a new breakfast favorite for me.
  • Chocolate Ginger Bliss - missing your chocolate? This mix of chocolate chips, tamari almonds, ginger and other dried fruits are sure to sooth that craving for sweets.
  • Cranberry Almond Bites - a light and fruity (kinda addictive) square of puffed rice and cranberry deliciousness.

Cranberry Almond Bites


All of the snacks in our NatureBox were delicious, and actually lasted us a few weeks! My favorite was the Lone Star Snack Mix, just a perfect blend of salty and savory.  I also noticed that I didn't need to eat the whole bag in one sitting,  all these snacks did a great job of satiating my desire to snack, but kept the munching in moderation

Not only do they help YOU to eat better, with snacks approved by their staff of nutritionists - they are a company doing GOOD for the whole country! 

For every NatureBox they send out each month, they donate one meal to help feed the millions of children who go hungry in America.

Now, that's something I can support.



I wanna be friends with NatureBox, do you?




*Disclosure:  I was not paid for this post.  All opinions are 100% my own and I am under no obligation to write a positive review.  Thank you to the company indicated for providing me with a sample for honest evaluation. 



2 comments :

  1. Great post. I just located your blog and wished to let you know that I have certainly loved reading your blogs. At any rate I’m going to be subscribing to your feed and I really hope you are writing again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting !this article is so good .I truly like this article.great tips!Dont stop the great writing! EZ Money Formula

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!