So, which foodie adventure is this McKinney Momma headed to this weekend - where all my DFW readers are invited?
The 27th Annual Taste of Dallas of course!
Looking for an event this weekend that will entice your culinary cravings, PLUS your kids can have fun at as well?
Since the kids are out of school, why not take them out for some family fun, while you get to nosh on some tasty bites of food from top DFW restaurants?!
Friday, July 12th is Family Fun Night and all kids 12 and under get in FREE with a parent's admission, PLUS they can enjoy games and rides at no cost all day! That's a $10 savings, since Saturday and Sunday midway bracelets are $10/day.
The kids will have access to 30,000 feet of air-conditioned fun, with:
- Bounce Houses
- Giant Slides
- Interactive Games
- Kiddie Rides (ages 2-12)
- Toddler play area (under 5)
- and more!
Sounds like fun, right? Join me this weekend at:
TASTE OF DALLAS
- Fair Park (Dallas) - 3600 Grand Avenue, Dallas, Texas 75210
- An exciting culinary adventure, featuring dozens of Dallas's top restaurants that will be offering tastings off their menu for $1-$3 each
- Local chef demonstrations
- The Sweet Factory - aisles of cookies, cakes, ice cream & chocolate (oh, my)
- Taste of The Town ($30) - a unique indoor tasting experience
- Taste Tavern ($30) - Beer, Wine and Spirits Tasting area
- Taste Culinary Marketplace - a "shopping wonderland for foodies"
- Live Music
- Taste Curbside - over a dozen of the best food trucks in North Dallas
- July 12-14, 2013
- Friday: 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- General Admission: $10 (Children 5 and under get in FREE w/ paid adult)
- Purchasing tickets to Taste of the Town or Taste Tavern in advance will waive your $10 general admission fee! (Use link below to purchase online)
- Family Fun Night - Friday, July 12th kids 12 and under get in FREE, plus FREE rides and games all day with an accompanying parent
Purchase tickets to Taste of Dallas here: http://www.tasteofdallas.org/tickets.html
I can't wait................are you coming on this food adventure with me?