Disclosure: For each coupon that you print from these Common Kindness posts, you can designate money to go to your favorite charity. I don't get paid a dime for posting these coupons...its all about spreading the good around.
You may have noticed lately, that I've been posting coupons here and there from Common Kindness.
On the web there are LOTS of coupon sites that will pay bloggers for posting their coupons and printing them, however I love that this program is totally different.
Save some money, give some money....it's all good any way you look at it!
Common Kindness has a cool contest this month where you can win a $100 Victoria's Secret Gift Card just for printing out a coupon! Check it out by clicking the graphic above!
Plus, check out the great coupon for $1.00 off Barbaras Cereal and a tasty recipe below!
* * *
Chocolate Peanut Butter Puffin Balls - Super simple and delicious Barbara's Cereal Treat. This "American" treat peaked the interest of Sarah, New Zealand President of CommonKindness. :)
- 2 cups of Puffins Cereal
- ½ cup of natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup of honey
- 2T of unsweetened coco powder
- 1T of Milk ( I used unsweetened almond milk)
- Crush your cereal in a bag by hand or in your food processor.
- Place cereal in a large bowl.
- Combine peanut butter and honey and melt together over low heat on your stove.
- Once peanut butter and honey are combined add in 2T of unsweetened coco powder and the milk.
- Combine your wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until everything in combined.
- Store in an airtight container in your fridge
And for more Common Kindness coupons of all varieties, check out the coupon app on my Facebook Page here!