I think I'm a bit of an exception when it comes to moms with little girls. I don't go crazy, buying her every frilly little dress I see in the store, nor do I have a plethora of pink bows for her hair. I do however, have a really hard time restraining myself when I see a unique vintage looking baby t- shirt or outfit that screams with individuality!
I just love to dress my little peanut in a style that is all her own. I mix and match brands, styles and patterns, and if the outfit doesn't have a name brand on it...even better.
I've searched high and low online, to find unique pieces of clothing for my baby, that are also comfortable and of great quality. I finally found a fantastic store that provides just that!
Rowdy Sprout, has an incredible selection of classic rocker tees and outfits for your little one that will take you back. Back to a time when you had Blondie blaring on the radio or were lip-synchin' and fist pumpin' to "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey.
I love that these outfits actually have a designer look to them, not just a "vintage" screen print on a generic white tee. I'd actually be happy donning any of the items at Rowdy Sprout - "hey do these come in adult sizes"?
More about Rowdy Sprout
"Rowdy Sprout can be found in 300 boutiques nationwide and has extended to International buyers including Dublin, Paris, and Barcelona. The company has even found admiration by extensive celebrity clientele including Angelina Jolie and Julia Roberts. Each band represented has been properly licensed and will enjoy the benefit of royalties for each garment sold. Most importantly, Laura Angotti has poured her heart and soul into Rowdy Sprout insuring that the love for her product is continually enjoyed by the juniors of our generation." - excerpt from Rowdy Sprout website.
|My peanut, wearing Beatles Yellow Submarine Girlie Onesie|
|No, I did not pose her like this. It's just her style, man!|
We were so jazzed to be able to review an item from Rowdy Sprout's spring collection. It was a tough choice between the Beatles, Yellow Sub girlie onesie, the Journey Tank Dress and Blondie Asymmetrical Tank. Any would have been an awesome addition to my little one's wardrobe.
The fabric, so soft and light - is perfect for summer weather. I seriously want one of these tees for myself. Okay, maybe not the onesie part, but a tee of the same style, anyway! All the fabrics are made in the USA without the use of child labor or sweatshops = BONUS! You don't even have to worry about the bands not getting "theirs" because all the items are licenced appropriately and royalties are given where they are due.
Rowdy Sprouts, outfits babies (size 3-6 months), toddlers and all the way up to kid's size 12 with their rockin' gear. So, your little one will be ready to rock along with you for years to come!
Check out these awesome selections available NOW at Rowdy Sprout:
|The Who s/s girlie tee|
|Pink Floyd s/s Tee|
|Beatles Yellow Sub Romper|
If you like what you see above stay updated with DEALS & SPECIALS:
And there's more................enter to WIN your favorite Rowdy Sprout ROCKIN' outfit below!
|My peanut says, "Thumbs UP for Rowdy Sprout"|
~ GIVEAWAY ~
PRIZE: Your choice of ANY ITEM in stock at Rowdy Sprout!
Mandatory Entry (2)
- 1. Visit Rowdy Sprout and leave a blog comment below with your favorite item (please include your email address so we can contact you if you win)
- 2. Add McKinney Mommas to your Google Plus Circles (right toolbar) - and leave comment with your username
- 3. "LIKE" Rowdy Sprout on Facebook
- 4. "FOLLOW" Rowdy Sprout on Twitter
- 5. "LIKE" McKinney Mommas on Facebook
- 6. "FOLLOW" McKinney Mommas on Twitter
- 7. "TWEET" our giveaway link and tag @McKinneyMommas and @RowdySprout (up to 1x per day) - please leave the link to your TWEET in a comment below
- Add our button to your website (HTML code in right toolbar)
- VOTE for our website at Picket Fence, Mom Blogs or Feedburner (1 or all three, 1x a day
* In order to facilitate this review, I was given an item free of charge from Rowdy Sprouts. All opinions in this article are 100% my own and were not influenced by the complimentary item.