McKinney Mommas: Wine Country Gift Baskets - Mom's Coffee, Tea & Cocoa Assortment Review Google+

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Wine Country Gift Baskets - Mom's Coffee, Tea & Cocoa Assortment Review


Mother's Day is coming up, and I have found the perfect place for you to shop for a great Mother's Day Gift!


Wine Country Gift Baskets, has a wonderful assortment of beautiful gift baskets that will make your mother feel like she's been pampered and spoiled by you this holiday.




Every mom is different, with a variety of likes and dislikes, right? Some like tea, some love coffee.  Some moms love chocolate, some love cheese.  So it's important when shopping for a Mother's Day gift, to pick something that is completely "HER."

My mother and I switch back and forth between coffee and tea, depending on our mood, so when I saw  Mom's Tea, Coffee and Cocoa Assortment at Wine Country Gift Baskets, for only $34.95 with FREE shipping,  I was sold!


Mom's Coffee, Tea and Cocoa Assortment - FREE Standard Shipping!

Complete, with two sweet little blue striped coffee mugs, Tazo Tea (mom's favorite), Lily O'Brien's double chocolate chip cookies, chai tea shortbread, Italian milk chocolate pralines, Don Francisco's French roast coffee, Ghirardelli double chocolate hot cocoa, Go Naturally organic pomegranate candy and Beth's oatmeal raisin white chocolate chip cookies.  Talk about an assortment of YUM!

The tasty goodies, that came in my Mom's Coffee gift basket!

Wine Country Gift Baskets, sent me a Mom's Coffee, Tea & Cocoa Assortment to review, and I was so impressed.  I think I might have eaten both sets of cookies in one night, they were so tasty, oops!  The tea and coffee were both fantastic too.

I have to say, that the snazzy little blue and white polka dot tote bag the assortment came in, has been used almost daily - from taking snacks & supplies to the park, to packing books and toys for my daughter's recent car trips, visiting with G-Paw and G-Ma! Hey a mom uses whatever works, and this little tote works great!

The tote bag, that's my new best friend!


If you're on a tight budget this season, Wine Country Gift Baskets is still an option for you, as they have a number of gift baskets under $25.00 and with FREE SHIPPING!

Here are some of my favorites for Mother's Day, under $25.00:


At Wine Country Gift Baskets, Mother's Day isn't the only holiday that's celebrated.  You can shop by occasion, including:
  • Birthday
  • Thank You
  • Get Well
  •  New Baby
  • Housewarming.......and more! 


So, next time, you're in need of a unique gift, whether it be a fresh fruit basket, for your health conscious sister, a champagne selection for your newly engaged bestie, or even a golf themed gift basket for your father-in-law,  look no further than Wine Country Gift Baskets!




* Disclosure: I was given a Wine Country Gift Basket to facilitate this review.  However all opinions are 100% my own and were not influenced by the complimentary item. 

3 comments :

  1. new follower of your blog...need to share this blog with my sister in law...they are moving to the Dallas area soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, welcome to both you AND your sister-in-law! :-)

      Delete
  2. I would really love to win this one!
    Danielle S

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!