McKinney Mommas: National Grilled Cheese Month is 1/2 way over, already! Google+

Monday, April 16, 2012

National Grilled Cheese Month is 1/2 way over, already!


National Grilled Cheese Month is already HALF way OVER! [sniff, sniff]

I've been having so much fun researching and trying new cheeses, making my OWN CHEESE and sharing my general love for this precious food all month long! :-)

Be sure to Enter to Win your own Mozzarella & Ricotta Cheesemaking Kit from New England Cheesemaking Supply Company before the deadline on April 20, 2012

Giveaway ends: 4/20/12

Itchin' to win more CHEESY gifts for yourself or a loved one?  Stay tuned to McKinney Mommas for an upcoming giveaway of "Great Grilled Cheese" - a cookbook for you grilled cheese lovers and a BONUS $25 Gift Certificate to Artisanal Premium Cheese

"Great Grilled Cheese" cookbook by Laura Werlin


Until then.....anyone have tips they'd like to share on how to make your BEST Grilled Cheese?

6 comments :

  1. Nope...no great grilled cheese recipes for you. However, this is my FAVORITE mac and cheese recipe EVER!!!

    http://epicureanvegan.com/2010/05/23/creamy-macaroni-and-cashew-cheese/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, seriously that looks fantastic. I would totally eat that. Let me put it on my menu for next week when my mom is here and she'll get a kick out of the fact that it's made with CASHEWS!

      Delete
  2. I had a great grilled cheese for lunch today. Sometimes I like to make a pizza grilled cheese. Just make it with mozzarella and some spaghetti sauce.
    Danielle S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Danielle, thanks for the tips. Never had a PIZZA grilled cheese!

      Delete
  3. Grilled cheese was my STAPLE in school after a late night. I'd go to a diner and order swiss on rye. Best combo ever.
    When I make it at home though, I prefer some really grainy crusty bread with sharp cheese. Ugghh now I'm hungry just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!