America's Tooth Fairy wants McKinney Mommas readers to all to have a Happy Halloween, and more importantly one FREE of cavities!
Follow these Tips from the ToothFairy for a Healthier Halloween!
- Feed your child prior to Halloween festivities or trick or treat activities to avoid snacking.
- Rather than have the holiday focus around eating a bunch of sugar-laden sweets, center it around an activity such as going to a local pumpkin patch or holding a family pumpkin-carving contest.
- Dress up as the Toothfairy and give out multi-colored toothbrushes instead of candy this year.
- For a healthy smile year round, remember to brush, and floss your teeth twice a day and visit your dentist once every six months! For children ages 6 and up, use a fluoride rinse.
- Hand out sugar-free candy to trick-or-treaters. You are still giving them a sweet treat, but without the cavities!
~ ENTER TO WIN ~
A 30 Pack of SparX All-Natural Halloween Candy!
Deadline to enter: October 31, 2012 at 11:59pmTo Enter:
- Visit www.americastoothfairy.org and check out Trick or Treat for America's Tooth Fairy and leave a blog comment below with something you learned there.
- Sign up for a FREE America's Tooth Fairy Kids Club - and your child will receive personalized letters from the Tooth Fairy & get quarterly newsletters with fun activities that help promote good dental hygiene.
- LIKE America's Tooth Fairy on FACEBOOK
- FOLLOW America's Tooth Fairy on TWITTER
NOTE: This virtual campaign encourages positive oral health habits and helps rescue vulnerable children from the pain associated with rampant dental disease. All public donations go directly to helping at-risk children.
To learn more visit: http://www.ncohf.org/