and Apricot all have in common?
They are all components in the Exfoliating Scrub at Sibu Beauty, made with ingredients purchased from fair trade harvesting practices.
Sea Buckthorn Exfoliating Scrub
- Deep cleans pores
- Gently removes dead, dull skin surface cells
- Removes excessive oil from clogged pores
- Leaves skin touchably soft
- Gentle enough for all skin types
- 3.3 fl. oz.
- 100% natural
The sea buckthorn berry, grown high in the mountains of the Tibetan Himalayas boasts a significant concentration of Omega 7 fatty acids - which has been known to increase collagen production and support healthy skin, hair and nail growth.
More and more beauty products are coming out with an Omega 3 here, or an Omega 6 there, but the sea buckthorn berry, which is the key component of all Sibu Beauty products, packs a walloping dose of Omega 3, 6, 9 and 7.
- This superfruit is backed by 130+ scientific studies showing success with improving skin tone, texture, and digestion
- The sea buckthorn berry is recognized often Dr. Oz and other health experts
- 100% natural, USDA certified organic
- Contains no preservatives, gluten, dairy or wheat and is paraben-free
- Recently awarded the Safe Cosmetics Certification by PETA
- Sibu's sea buckthorn berries are sourced through fair trade agreements with local harvesters in Tibet
Sibu Beauty has a number of face care products, as well as dietary supplements that work from the inside out.
Check out their full line of products HERE.
Show 'em Some Love
- Sibu's WEBSITE
- Sibu on TWITTER
- Sibu on Pinterest
- Sibu's BLOG
(1) Exfoliating Scrub with Sea Buckthorn Berry - a $19.95 value
- Complete Rafflecopter Entry Form below to win
I was not compensated for this post. The products used to facilitate
this review were given to me free of cost by the company for
evaluation. However, all opinions are 100% my own and I am not
under any obligation to write a positive review.