McKinney Mommas: Beautiful Personalized Holiday Ornaments at Red Envelope Google+

Monday, November 19, 2012

Beautiful Personalized Holiday Ornaments at Red Envelope

 
Sadly, none of my relatives live in the same town...or even the same state.

That means lots of online shopping, since these days you can just about break the bank if you purchase at local stores and have to ship everything individually at the post office.

RedEnvelope.com is a fantastic resource for those of you (like me) that need to purchase a few of your holiday gifts online this year.

My Picks


President Girl's Tee Shirt

Great pick for your ambitious niece or granddaughter! 

8 Piece Beer Tasting Set

 For the beer lovin' man (or woman) in your life!


Handprint Canvas Kit


Perfect for the grandparents!





Since having my second (and final) baby a few months ago, I wanted to commemorate the occasion by getting a Christmas ornament that represented our new family of four.

Red Envelope had a great selection of personalized Christmas ornaments


Metal Ornament Birds on Two Wires

I loved this bird on a wire design. So went ahead and ordered it with two "adult" birds and two babies (you can choose up to 4).  I had the choice of brushed silver or glossy white background - I'm into silver. 

When the ornament arrived, in a small keepsake red box I think I might have gasped just a little. It was perfect. The brushed silver is quite heavy and seems to be of great quality - no flimsy ornament here. 

This ornament is beautiful, timeless and is here just in time to hang on our Christmas tree.


Sleep Sheep



I was also excited to find that Red Envelope has baby gifts.  They have everything from personalized baby bath robes, to nursery wall art and these cool Sleep Sheep (pictured above)!

Our first daughter used a sound machine, and it finally kicked the bucket, so Baby O. hasn't gotten a new one of her own. Did I mention she doesn't like to sleep?  So, I'm always looking for new ways to calm her.

The Sleep Sheep on the go, is a smaller version with Velcro strap so you can attach it to the stroller or car seat.  There's an auto shut off feature at 23 or 45 minutes and has (4) calming sounds - waves, whales, rain, crickets (I think that's it). 

So far, it's been working quite well, I like the sounds and volume control, plus it came with batteries, so was ready to work right away. 

The only con, is that one of the buttons got stuck a few days after receiving it....so would mix the whale sounds with any other sound you chose. I finally figured out how to get it un-stuck and now it works fine.


Show 'em Some Love



Just for checking out their Facebook page you can get 20% off your order!  



Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!