|My peanut's first Halloween as a Zebra|
You don't have to shop at multiple costume shops for children's costumes. With a little imagination, just about anything can become a costume.
For example, I found this little Zebra ensemble that became my little peanut's Halloween costume at KidsBlanks by Zoey.
Now, KidsBlanks by Zoey isn't a costume shop at all. It's actually an online store that sells wholesale toddler and baby clothing "blank" so that you can add your own designs.
If you like to embroider yourself or do iron transfers to personalize your children's clothing, KidsBlanks is the store for you. For all of you with two left thumbs however, KidsBlanks can do the personalization for you if you choose.
What You Can Find Here
- Headbands......and more
- Tank Tops......and more
However, don't let the word "wholesale" scare you - there are no minimum orders required, so good ol' regular folks like you and me can order from them.
Or, if you are thinking of starting your own customized clothing company (like on Etsy.com or something similar) KidsBlanks has great prices for larger orders as well!
Behold, the Zebra Costume
- 100% Cotton Zebra Sleeveless Toddler Dress from KidsBlanks.com
- Zebra Stripe Baby Leg Warmers from KidsBlanks.com
- Zebra Hat found on ebay.com
- Animal Print Zip up Hoodie from KidsBlanks.com (not pictured)
- and also a Zebra Short Sleeve Onesie from KidsBlanks.com
After a little face paint, we took our little Zebra Trick-or-Treating at a local shopping plaza, Watters Creek in Allen, TX. Can I say, my little Zebra was the cutest one on the block?
We got SO many comments, and even a few tourists that asked if they could take our picture! WHAT?!?!
Needless to say, our Zebra outfit from KidsBlanks by Zoey was a major hit!
Show 'em Some Love
ENTER TO WIN
A $25 Gift Certificate to KidsBlanks
- Complete (1) Mandatory Entry on Rafflecopter Form below
- Complete additional bonus entries if desired
- Giveaway ends November, 16, 2012
a Rafflecopter giveaway