McKinney Mommas: Happy Thanksgiving to all my McKinney Mommas (and poppas too) Google+

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving to all my McKinney Mommas (and poppas too)

I just wanted to take a moment, to wish you and your family a very happy holiday.



Looks like I'm coming down with a stomach bug, so we'll see how lovely my Thanksgiving turns out to be.....mash the potatoes.......puke........cut the green beans..........puke......set the table.....you get the idea.

Despite feeling like crud, I'm still thankful. 
  • Thankful I have two healthy children, even though one was not on my agenda!
  • Thankful I have parents and in-laws that love and support me and my girls
  • Thankful my husband did not leave me when I became the B*#@$ from hell during my pregnancy ;-) 
  • Thankful our family is able to be together on this holiday, and is not separated by war or other heartache
  • Thankful for all the service people that assisted with Hurricane Sandy 
  • Thankful I have this blog to connect with and hopefully encourage other moms and parents like me.
  • Thankful for ................YOU!


Wishing you all a wonderful holiday wherever you are, and whether your house is full to the brim today, or it's just you this holiday......I'm sending peace to your home, from mine.  

Shiloh K. aka McKinney Mommas

2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!