McKinney Mommas: Win a Limited Edition Friends Prize Package from Warner Bros. Google+

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Win a Limited Edition Friends Prize Package from Warner Bros.

Are you a fan of the show FRIENDS?  Did you ever feel like you were living right there with Rachel, Joey and the gang?

Well then, you'll probably be pretty excited to hear that Warner Bros. Pictures is releasing Friends: The Complete Series Blu-Ray Box Set on November 13th 2012!

Keep reading to find out how YOU can WIN a FRIENDS Prize Package!


If you just can't wait for November 13th to arrive, pass the time by playing this fun FRIENDS Trivia Challenge with me and earn different Friends character badges and unlock hidden badges each day! 


 




Plus you can re-live all your favorite moments from Friends HERE in this clip mash-up countdown through the month of November!

Each Thursday, a new clip will be unlocked, so remember to visit weekly :-)




........................and now the moment you've been waiting for!


ENTER TO WIN 
 Entry deadline: November 26, 2012

A Limited Edition Friends Prize Package from Warner Bros. 
including:
  • (2) oversized cappuccino mugs
  • (1) picture frame - just like the one on Monica’s door (exclusive to this giveaway)

TO ENTER (pick one or all (3) options for bonus entries - leave a comment for each entry):
  • Play the Friends TRIVIA Game above and tell me what badge you earned? If you're rusty and didn't earn a badge, tell us that too (we still love you).
  • Take the Friends QUIZ and tell me which character you are most like!
  • Watch the Friends Mash-Up Clip Countdown - which clip makes you laugh the hardest?


* Please be sure to leave your email address your comment if it is not clearly visible on your Google profile.....you DO want us to contact you if you WIN right?! :-)

Disclosure: Warner Bros. supplied me with the applications and graphics for this post and is 
responsible for issuing the prize to the giveaway winner.  I was not paid in any way for this post. 

10 comments :

  1. I earned Monica's type A Badge. p1storms@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've earned all the badges up to this point but I earned Monica's type A badge today!
    mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got 56% Joey on the quiz!
    mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the funniest part in the mashup was Joey's How you doin' part.
    mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah. I got the How You Doin’ Badge.


    Lieutcrunch27 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm most like Joey.

    Lieutcrunch27 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha that Janice is crazy! I remember that "Oh my gawd!" always got my eyes rolling'

    Lieutcrunch27 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I earned Monica's badge
    radeeolover at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most like Monica, which I knew, haha!
    radeeolover at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. Please email me directly if you need a response right away!